Regular price $299.95
Big Joe Stomp Box Company, in collaboration with Paul “TFO” Allen, announces the release of their dual-preamp EMPIRE overdrive pedal, complete with an Adjustable Buffer/Line Driver, unique Sponge/Firm modes, and innovative Body and Attack parameters. Preamps A and B can be used independently or combined to turn any single channel amp into a 4-channel beast that roars with clarity. Bring it with you on the road and, the days of being at the mercy of uninspiring backline and rental amps are over. But that’s not all...
The Adjustable Buffer/Line Driver compensates for pedalboard signal loss and also doubles as +15db clean boost to create more lively and exciting clean tones, or give you that perfect “on the edge of breakup” sound. The pedal also includes a unique Sponge/Firm function that allows you to customize touch-sensitivity for the tube-like sag, response, and feel you’d get from an amp. The Body and Attack knobs provide additional shaping options of the overall tonal girth and pick-dynamics for limitless sound explorations.
- 2-Channel analog Overdrive/Distortion
- Channels A and B can be used simultaneously or individually
- Switchable Bypass (True Bypass or Buffered)
- Channel A control for Presence, Drive, Output, Body and Attack
- Channel B Control for Gain, Output and Tone
- Toggle switch to select between Firm and Sponge modes for each channel
- Separate Line Drive control for up to +15 dB boost
- Toggle switch for switching between Buffered and True Bypass
- Toggle switch to select the order of the channels in the signal chain
- Status LED
- 6.3 mm Mono jack input/ output
- Power supply with 9V battery or 9VDC power supply (2.1 mm x 5.5 mm barrel connector, polarity (-) inside, not included)
- 12V and 18V support
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 6" x 4.25" x 3"
- Weight: 22oz